IT Support – Bristol, Bath and the surrounding area
iTeam Solutions provide high quality IT Support to small and mid-size (up to 250 users) businesses throughout the South-West, South of England, and South Wales including Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire, Somerset and Gloucestershire areas.
Total confidence with fully managed support
A Fully Managed IT Support Contract from iTeam means that we look after your IT systems as if you had your very own IT department. We’ll use our monitoring and reporting software – Total Systems Management (TSM) to look after all your systems and our fully staffed helpdesk is available to help you during working hours.
Using our state of the art systems to blend automation with the personal touch, we’ll make sure that no problem goes unresolved and we’ll work proactively to help maintain your IT so that it is reliable and secure. Leave IT to us and get on with running your own business.
When you take out a Fully Managed Support Contract with iTeam, we will do the following:
- Perform a comprehensive site audit to fully document your existing systems. We will produce a report of our findings and any recommendations we have
- Set up TSM on your systems: our 24×7 monitoring and remote access tool
- Provide you with access to our call logging and management software, and phone access to our business hours fully staffed helpdesk
- Monitor your systems and complete proactive maintenance when necessary
- When you contact us via email or phone, we will log your call and assign a priority to the ticket depending upon the severity of the problem and the impact it is having on your business
- Work on all tickets in accordance with our Service Level Agreement that will be discussed and agreed in advance
- Give you the support that means you can leave the IT to us and get on with running your own business
Not ready for a fully managed support contract?
Why not sample our server monitoring, TSM, free of charge for a month to see for yourself whether your systems are performing properly? We’ll install a small software agent on your server/s and set it up to monitor two of your critical systems – backup and antivirus. The software will send you an email daily to tell you the status of these checks, and a summary at the end of the week.
This is a free for a month – just a taster of our services. Please contact us if you would like to arrange a free trial.
Site audit and report
We can also perform our comprehensive site audit of your existing systems and produce a report of our findings and any recommendations we might have. The cost for the audit is £500, and this is fully refundable should you go on to sign a Fully Managed Support Contract within 3 months.
We really care about your IT systems. Please call us on 0117 944 4949 or use our contact form to discuss your IT support requirements.