Voice, Collaboration and Remote Working – all in one solution
Our Wildix VOIP solution provides all the features, reliability and handset types of a traditional advanced telephone system but with advantages that can help your business achieve more wherever you’re working.
- Make and receive calls from any device connected to the internet – laptop, tablet, smartphone. Team members don’t need a handset.
- Browser based integration allows voice, chat, video and desktop sharing– no additional software needed for your team or your customers. Unique to Wildix
- Customers can initiate a call from your website.
- Employee presence status can be displayed via browser and on selected handsets.
- Cloud based administration of the system – no additional office based hardware required.
- Secure by Design
The ability to work remotely has proven benefits for businesses, employees and the environment. Our Wildix solution gives access to Enterprise level systems to any sized business.
Network and Connection Requirements
Depending upon the speed of your existing internet connection, you may need a new dedicated connection for your new VOIP system.
The phones require power. It is possible to provide power through the network cable to avoid the need for a separate power adapter for each phone. This is called POE (Power Over Ethernet).
We can advise you about both internet and network connections.
Find out more
Contact iTeam to discuss your VOIP business phone system and remote working requirements.