I know there’s a lot going on at the moment but just an extra thing to add into the mix of things to get your head around, Microsoft announced 3 weeks ago that they are changing the names of some of the Office 365 products – and the change is happening automatically as from 21st April 2020.
These are changes only to the names of the products and there is no change to the features or prices.
They are doing this because they have had two offerings – Office 365 and Microsoft 365 – and they are now calling some of the Office 365 products Microsoft 365.
- Office 365 Business Essentials will become Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium will become Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business will become Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business will become Microsoft 365 App for Business
- Office 365 ProPlus will become Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
There is no action anyone needs to take other than to be aware that the familiar product names for these services will change.
Oddly, the E1, E2 and E3 products are not changing.
If you have any questions about Office365 please feel free to get in touch.
iTeam Solutions Ltd